Long Time No See/ Life Update That No One Asked For
Hello,
or Hey,
I have returned from my two-year hiatus, I didn't really bother writing anything (because I was lazy). I felt like my writing isn't that good and funny, and besides, who still reads blogs? WHO CARES? But whatever, I just want to use this blog just to jot down things that bother me, like a personal diary, sort of. I'm 19 and I have nothing better to do besides complain about my stunted progress into becoming an adult, instead of making changes that will improve my lifestyle and get me somewhere.
Right now, I'm in my last semester of CÉGEP and I'm freaking the hell out! The deadline to apply to university is near and I have no idea what to do with my life and where to go. As a privileged Canadian, I am happy to say that no one suffers from student debt to pay off phony university tuition for an education that doesn't matter. What's the point of going to uni? Also, I should be reading a 44-page handout for a quiz on Monday instead of writing this mundane blog post.
Hmm, what else? I'm still UNEMPLOYED. I thought the moment I entered CÉGEP I would immediately get a job and people wanted me to work in their shitty jobs. I have no confidence to go out there and face my fears of asking for a position. And IF I get a job, I don't know how I can do my job and please customers, without embarrassing myself and letting my coworkers down. How can I function without messing anything up?!
You know, after writing this, I feel slightly better about myself, it's almost like therapy! Speaking of therapy, I called up a bunch of hospitals, clinics, and offices of all of Montreal, and no one bothered to find me a therapist. I'm trying to improve myself by setting up an appointment for myself and getting HELP. I'll just stick to bothering Ms. McKinney (my philosophy teacher) about my life and distract her from grading other student's papers.
Anyways, I'm battling a cold right now that I got from my friend. I knew that bitch was up to something while we were watching It: Chapter Two. And I'm contemplating of re-booting my Youtube channel and keep reading that stupid handout.
Bye for now <3
Alexa
or Hey,
I have returned from my two-year hiatus, I didn't really bother writing anything (because I was lazy). I felt like my writing isn't that good and funny, and besides, who still reads blogs? WHO CARES? But whatever, I just want to use this blog just to jot down things that bother me, like a personal diary, sort of. I'm 19 and I have nothing better to do besides complain about my stunted progress into becoming an adult, instead of making changes that will improve my lifestyle and get me somewhere.
Right now, I'm in my last semester of CÉGEP and I'm freaking the hell out! The deadline to apply to university is near and I have no idea what to do with my life and where to go. As a privileged Canadian, I am happy to say that no one suffers from student debt to pay off phony university tuition for an education that doesn't matter. What's the point of going to uni? Also, I should be reading a 44-page handout for a quiz on Monday instead of writing this mundane blog post.
Hmm, what else? I'm still UNEMPLOYED. I thought the moment I entered CÉGEP I would immediately get a job and people wanted me to work in their shitty jobs. I have no confidence to go out there and face my fears of asking for a position. And IF I get a job, I don't know how I can do my job and please customers, without embarrassing myself and letting my coworkers down. How can I function without messing anything up?!
You know, after writing this, I feel slightly better about myself, it's almost like therapy! Speaking of therapy, I called up a bunch of hospitals, clinics, and offices of all of Montreal, and no one bothered to find me a therapist. I'm trying to improve myself by setting up an appointment for myself and getting HELP. I'll just stick to bothering Ms. McKinney (my philosophy teacher) about my life and distract her from grading other student's papers.
Anyways, I'm battling a cold right now that I got from my friend. I knew that bitch was up to something while we were watching It: Chapter Two. And I'm contemplating of re-booting my Youtube channel and keep reading that stupid handout.
Bye for now <3
Alexa
Comments
Post a Comment